IRAs can mean significant deposits and enhanced profitability
for financial institutions. But customers retirement assets are extremely important to
them, and they must be assured that these assets are being handled properly. The IRS also
demands strict compliance with IRA rules and regulations.
To properly administer IRAs, financial institutions
must be equipped to satisfy both their customers and the IRS.
Administering IRAs often means using the services of an outside administrator. In today's
tighter, more competitive IRA market, finding qualify administrative services at a reasonable
price is a key of having a profitable IRA program. Collin W. Fritz and Associates are committed
to being your partner in helping you offer quality service at an affordable price.
We have the technical expertise to properly administer
your IRAs, at prices that are very reasonable. We can accept information either electronically
or on printed materials. Reports can also be submitted to you either electronically, or
we will ship them to you as necessary. We can customize interfaces into your existing Host
system eliminating data entry.
- When we administer your accounts, we will: Prepare all necessary
such as 5498s, 1099-Rs.
- Prepare customer statements and various other reports for
- Inform you when customers must take distributions and what
the minimum amount
- We can also prepare documents informing you of customers turning
age 70 1/2
- Customers who still have outstanding RMDs.
- We can even produce RMD letters for your customers and mail
them for you.
- Provide "The Pension Digest" monthly newsletter
- Provide access to our toll-free consulting service.
- Submit required reports to the IRS electronically as needed
- An Interest Accrual Option is also available
- If you wish to look at administering your own IRA Accounts
- look at our IRA Administrative Software IRAADtm