IRA Update webinar covers the following topics. Some of these topics relate only
to those IRA custodians/trustees offering self-directed or trust investments. Three
of the topics relate to rollovers and they are also covered under the IRA Transfers
& Rollovers webinar.
1. DOL Actions - Brief overview of Fiduciary & Conflict of Interest Rules
2. New IRS Procedures - Waiving the 60 Day Requirement
3. The Rollover Rules for SIMPLE IRAs
4. QCDs Are Now Permanent
5 New De Minimis Rules for Incorrect 1099-R forms
Increased Penalty Amount of $250 x 2
6. Review of 2016 / 2017 Form 1099-R
7. 2016 and 2017 IRS Reporting for Hard to Value Assets
8. IRS Guidance on Rolling Over After-Tax Funds
9. Qualified Longevity Annuity Contracts
10. Roth IRA Distributions to a Beneficiary
11. myRA Program
12. Bankrputcy and IRAs and Inherited IRAs
13. Possible IRA Law and Regulatory Changes
All times are given for the Central Time Zone
Convenient! Informative! Comprehensive! Interactive! /font>
Download / View Brochure
Have All of Your Employees participate, or just a few, for the same Low Price.
Call our Customer Service Department at 800.346.3961
to schedule your webinar.